My Jeep Compass Forum banner
61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
No updates on our story, we'll give them another week. I've now turned to the radiator condenser . Jeep want £628 to replace the air con condenser radiator which is unserviceable after 3 years. The outlet I got a radiator from for my Focus needs a part number which no one seems to know. Here we have a 2L Fiat diesel engine and not the 2.4. A trawl round breakers was also unsuccessful. As we know have fuel shortage panic we haven't been out in the car and I pulled my Honda motorcycle off the road for the year. In the UK we have to declare a vehicle off road.
Perhaps you can use THIS to find your part number. Good Luck!

·
Registered
197 Posts
New update. Radio arrived and I dropped off my Compass this morning for the install. Waiting to be called with a completed message to pick it up. After that will be a new nav update and I should be good to go. Will post with what happens soon... BTW the loner provided is a 2020 Cherokee. Its ok and has 2 options I wish I had on my compass. Panoramic sunroof and tilt down rear view mirrors when in reverse...Oh the turn signal chime sounds alot nicer than the Compass one.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Meanwhile the local dealer contacted us a few days ago. So at present we have software version 27 (I think ) which won't update. The Manager told us this isn't the latest software, apparently (I think it's version 37) which the dealers can't access on their portal! They are now awaiting 10 UB sticks from Fiat which have to be loaded in sequence. When they arrive the car it will be back in...We then also have to bite the bullet on the air con being fixed.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Ok just picked up the car a little bit ago. Radio has been replaced with what is supposed to be the latest spftware version from Chrysler/Uconnect. Sent email to uconnect to see where to go from here.

61 - 66 of 66 Posts