My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weird problem that hopefully someone can help me with.

There's a tube that runs from the washer fluid reservoir under the hood to the two spray nozzles for the front windshield. The tube is clipped to the underside of the hood, and there's a T-shaped connector that feeds up into the passenger side nozzle for the fluid.

The fixture on that T-shaped connector has fallen out from the spray nozzle in the hood itself, and when I activate the washer fluid, no fluid comes out of the passenger side nozzle.

I tried to put the T-connector back into the spray nozzle holder, but I can't get it to fasten, and it won't stay in place. Is there a clip or snap or connector in there that I am missing (or that may be broken)?

Trust me to come up with something weird.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Well, first, welcome to the forum since I see you're new here! Not a weird question at all, had a similar problem with the rear washer on my Cherokee. It seems to me, you could go to your local auto parts store and purchase a new tee, they sell them in the "Help" section and not expensive at all, but good luck and be sure to keep us posted. We'd love to hear more about your Compass as well! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
2 Posts
washer reservoir

Hi guys. I'm newbie here. In last week, I bought it as is.I found leakage in windshield washer reservoir. Dealer asked me $210 to fix it by replacing. So, I want to fix it by myself by replacing or using patch.
I checked under hood how to access it. But I have no idea?Does anyone here knows how?can you teach me?Thanks in advance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts