My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Community Members,
Today is the migration day! We are almost at the starting line and really excited for you to experience the new community platform.
As a reminder, the site will be put into maintenance and read-only mode while the migration is underway until completion. We will post a message once the migration is complete and the site is back up. We look forward to your feedback and first impressions.
Thank you
~ Community Support

·
Registered
185 Posts
Dear Community Members,
Today is the migration day! We are almost at the starting line and really excited for you to experience the new community platform.
As a reminder, the site will be put into maintenance and read-only mode while the migration is underway until completion. We will post a message once the migration is complete and the site is back up. We look forward to your feedback and first impressions.
Thank you
~ Community Support
Where is the site going? Is it going to be the same URL?

·
Super Moderator
95 Posts
I suspect they are moving to new forum software like many other AutoGuide forums have done recently.

If that is the case you can check out the JeepRenegadeForum to see what to expect.

·
893 Posts
How do I edit my profile? I can look at my profile but there is no way to change anything. Clicking "edit" does not let me edit. It give me a couple useless choices about adding/changing my avatar, e-mail and gravitar, but I can't change anything about me. Presently my location is incomplete and other information is incorrect. It would be nice to be able to update those details. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
95 Posts
How do I edit my profile? I can look at my profile but there is no way to change anything. Clicking "edit" does not let me edit. It give me a couple useless choices about adding/changing my avatar, e-mail and gravitar, but I can't change anything about me. Presently my location is incomplete and other information is incorrect. It would be nice to be able to update those details. Thanks!
Click on your avatar in the upper right hand corner and select "Account Settings" from the flyout menu.

Unfortunately in doesn't appear to allow anything in the "Location" field that isn't a valid city and/or country, so you won't be able to have your old location information.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts