My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol:

good news. allegedly jan 10 it should ship, probably best case getting here 2 weeks after that.

limited, red, 4x4, basically all options except chrome / sunroof , nav

:oops: 1 more month. :idea:

·
Registered
137 Posts
It's worth the wait! (athough I am GLAD I don't have to wait anymore!)

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
echocat22 said:
ACX-when did you order it, i am at 9 weeks and no end in sight for my compass sport 4x4 :evil: :x
it has been I think 5-6 weeks for me, so I'd contact my dealer if I were you. If my guy is right, then some production has been opened up.

I'll have to see if all pans out properly with ours.

·
Registered
53 Posts
stopped in at 6 weeks, was told probably 2 or 3 more weeks, which puts it like now...........i figure with Christmas and New Years, dont know how much will get done, plan on stopping in or calling next week, i'm getting tired of waiting :(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Any Limiteds with manual trans delivered yet?

I'm still waiting for mine, ordered on OCt. 17th. I'm just wondering if any of you who have your vehicles ordered them with the manual transmission? I ordered the Limited with all options except DVD Nav system, and automatic trans. My dealer tells me its the manual trans option that is holding things up.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Any Limiteds with manual trans delivered yet?

Thunderss said:
I'm still waiting for mine, ordered on OCt. 17th. I'm just wondering if any of you who have your vehicles ordered them with the manual transmission? I ordered the Limited with all options except DVD Nav system, and automatic trans. My dealer tells me its the manual trans option that is holding things up.
Nav is holding up the boat now as far as I have heard. I never even considered it becasue fo that.

Dealer inventory across the US was fairly high too which was an issue.

Ours is Limited, CVT, and full load minus chrome, sunroof and nav.

A couple people have mentioned build dates of the 4th.. This would mesh with my dealer claiming a ship date for mine of the 10th of Jan.

Maybe give your dealer a call and jack him up.

I've never seen a caliber or compass with nav.. :oops:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts