My Jeep Compass Forum banner

61 - 80 of 109 Posts

·
Super Moderator
530 Posts
I have only been able to find, some "mild" fender flares on ebay.............problem is that they are about 300$ so not really worth it sadly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just drove her for 5 hours in nearby parks here in Santa Monica. I did not add or replace anything but having a precious time bonding with her was awesomeeeeee

·
Registered
286 Posts
bought the blacked out grill inserts they look amazing on my jeep and I never have to paint them again I have all the other emblems they came in the mail ill put them on this weekend with pics and maybe a video on how to debadge the compass if anybody would want it

·
Registered
5 Posts
Headlights

I just purchased the headlights shown in the link below and the weathertech window deflectors. Looking forward to putting them on. I will definitely have to put some pictures up once I install both.

For 2011 2014 Jeep Compass Headlights with LED DRL and Bi Xenon Projector | eBay

Currently the only thing I have installed on it are interior LEDs and a shorter antenna.

My Jeep Compass is a 2014 Altitude in Black

·
Super Moderator
530 Posts
I just purchased the headlights shown in the link below and the weathertech window deflectors. Looking forward to putting them on. I will definitely have to put some pictures up once I install both.

For 2011 2014 Jeep Compass Headlights with LED DRL and Bi Xenon Projector | eBay

Currently the only thing I have installed on it are interior LEDs and a shorter antenna.

My Jeep Compass is a 2014 Altitude in Black
I was looking to buy these as well, but since the bulbs aren't the same style as the stock bulbs not sure if they come with adaptors or not. Your high beams are 9005 and low beams are HIR2, so hopefully they come with adaptors, take pics of them when you install them please.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was looking to buy these as well, but since the bulbs aren't the same style as the stock bulbs not sure if they come with adaptors or not. Your high beams are 9005 and low beams are HIR2, so hopefully they come with adaptors, take pics of them when you install them please.
Will do! Now the only thing is waiting for the headlights to arrive. My tracking number is saying they'll arrive some time between April 28 and May 18.

I was also worried about the high/low beam issue but I sent them a message and they said that headlights come with adaptors but we'll see if it works out.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just put on AVS tinted window vent shades. I'm on the fence, whether I like 'em or not. They went on super easy (tape on). Have not gone thru a car wash, to see if they stay on... One thing they certainly do, is make the giant A pillar blind spot bigger (not a good thing at all...).

·
Registered
286 Posts
Today I took all the chrome emblems off and put the new gloss black emblems I got and looks freaking awesome so not one bit of chrome on my jeep now

·
Registered
40 Posts

Installed parts list:
-----
•Headlight surround: 45.00
•Front Fog lights chrome: 35.00
•Rear fog lights chrome: 30.00
-----
•235/65/R17 w outlined white letters
•Cooper Discoverer AT/3: $580.00 (4)
--------
•Rocky-Road Outfitters 2" Lift Kit: 400.00
•1.5" 67.1mm 5x114.3 w.spacer(Rear)
•1" 67.1mm 5x114.3 w.spacer(Front)
-----
•Facia
front lower part#68109862AA : 94.37
-----

Future Parts list:
-----
Door handle covers chrome: 50.00
-----
RRO Brush bar/Winch Kit: 468.00
Side step bar chrome/rubber: 580.00
--------
Frame for air vent cont (center): 29.50
Frame for air vent cont (dash): 35.90
Frame for loudspeaker (doors): 69.00
Frame for inner door handle: 37.50
Dome light frame: 34.90
CB01581 trunk liner: 83.94
CBMM001 Multi mat: 16.90

·
Registered
42 Posts

Installed parts list:
-----
•Headlight surround: 45.00
•Front Fog lights chrome: 35.00
•Rear fog lights chrome: 30.00
-----
•235/65/R17 w outlined white letters
•Cooper Discoverer AT/3: $580.00 (4)
--------
•Rocky-Road Outfitters 2" Lift Kit: 400.00
•1.5" 67.1mm 5x114.3 w.spacer(Rear)
•1" 67.1mm 5x114.3 w.spacer(Front)
-----
•Facia
front lower part#68109862AA : 94.37
-----

Got pics?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Did some work today

Mine brought me to my woods today and let me do some food plot and tree clearing work. It fits thru my main trail with only some minor briar scrapping the sides. I need to trim them back some, but it's nice to be able to get her all the down/out there instead of using my tractor. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Had the oil changed in my 2014 Compass Latitude @21,000 miles and they did a software update to the PCM & TCM . There was no problem with either but the transmission now engages faster and smoother in Auto-Mode and the sensitivity by bumping the shifter into Manual-Mode is now gone . I bought it this past August with 6752 miles on it with a Full Factory Warranty .

·
Registered
65 Posts
Had the oil changed in my 2014 Compass Latitude @21,000 miles and they did a software update to the PCM & TCM . There was no problem with either but the transmission now engages faster and smoother in Auto-Mode and the sensitivity by bumping the shifter into Manual-Mode is now gone . I bought it this past August with 6752 miles on it with a Full Factory Warranty .
From what I heard, there will be a rather large update coming for these vehicles. I've been told that it may repair my BT connectivity issue as well as update other areas of the car. From what I pulled from the conversation, Decemberish is when they'll release it

61 - 80 of 109 Posts