My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what does everyone do for a living around here?

Me, I'm a nurse. I work one of the hospitals in Calgary. I actually moved to Calgary to upgrade my education.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Gee, I feel like the odd one out! I'm working as a psychometrist full-time, with about 1 yr to go for my doctorate in Clinical Child Psychology. But the IT department is just down the hall from my office at work!

Mel

·
Registered
4 Posts
well...I'm no where close to what any of you do!! ha ha. For now a stay at home mom, but I am an Esthetician. Hubby works at Direct Energy, is an installer (furnace, air, water heater..) I'm a computer addict, so I spend a lot of my days just looking stuff up. When I went out looking at Compasses the salesman laughed at me 'cause I knew more about it then he did ;)

Cheers
Lisa

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm a sr. systems/network and security administrator. I mainly deal with Unix/Linux systems, Oracle databases, Apache web servers and network security.

I live/work close to Montreal, Canada

RedVortex

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kwc said:
Case Coordinator in the mental health field (kinda like a social worker, only with a counselor role attached to it).
Are you booking appointments? :p
(Nurse here on a acute care unit)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Machinist.

I am half interested in the Compass so that I can haul my tool chests in it. The other half is I like to travel cross-country by car. Right now I have a Civic Coupe and rely on renting or borrowing vans to move my tools around.

I need a sporty, spacious and fun vehicle that isn't a dogs breakfast to look at. I think the compass fits the bill for a guy like me. Now if i could just find that perfect one on a dealer lot. Ive been keeping an eye on the stock finder links on the Jeep.ca website

·
Registered
5 Posts
Howdy
I retired 12-31-05 and lasted two weeks before I had to get out of the house. I teach real estate classes for about 90 hrs per month. I had been a real estate appraiser for 20+ years.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm a chemical technician in the semiconductor industry. I make the chemicals that make the chips in our pc's, cars (Jeeps), smoke detectors, cell phones and so on. You'd be amazed what's inside a computer chip!

·
Registered
9 Posts
JoJoJeep said:
I'm a chemical technician in the semiconductor industry. I make the chemicals that make the chips in our pc's, cars (Jeeps), smoke detectors, cell phones and so on. You'd be amazed what's inside a computer chip!
I thought they tasted funny :lol:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts