My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
<----------Points to user name and starts to sing Flybynight in his Getty Lee voice and waves to the great white north :D

I'm just a little bit south of you guys, I'm located in Dallas Texas.
But don't worry, I was born and raised in Northern Indiana, so yes I do know what snow is 8)

As of 3 weeks ago there is a new person in the house,
http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c358/ ... t_x1/Popo/
So it's been a hetic time as of late, but now I know the kiddo is safe in the back of the compass with the side airbags :)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
flybynight_x1 said:
...As of 3 weeks ago there is a new person in the house,
So it's been a hetic time as of late, but now I know the kiddo is safe in the back of the compass with the side airbags :)
Two things. First. I've been to Texas at the end of June. I think I'd take snow over skin-melting heat ;-)

Second, I also have some uh... precious cargo. The side airbags were a selling point for me. This is our family vehicle, so safety is definitely a consideration.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Webmaster said:
flybynight_x1 said:
...As of 3 weeks ago there is a new person in the house,
Two things. First. I've been to Texas at the end of June. I think I'd take snow over skin-melting heat ;-)

Second, I also have some uh... precious cargo. The side airbags were a selling point for me. This is our family vehicle, so safety is definitely a consideration.

Precious Cargo :) Congrats to you as well /cheer
My other son who lives in Ohio with his mom, called yesterday to say it was snowing, yes after the 40 days in a row where it was at least 100F or more yes I do miss the snow sometimes LOL

·
Registered
68 Posts
Nova Scotia

Small Town Nova Scotia here boys - population 12,500 NewGlasgow NS.

Congrats to Fly on the New Family addition...and the new ride!

·
Registered
137 Posts
FLY! Congrats Man!
Your baby is georgous!

As for me? I have been in Alberta for about a month or so. Just outside Calgary. Before that? Halifax Nova Scotia.
Miss my friends in Halifax, but don't miss the WET!

·
Registered
27 Posts
welshfyr said:
BAAB 994 said:
Black 2x4 North - Purchased Dec 9th - Picked up Dec 13th.
ummmmm. As it's only the 12th of Dec, did you pick it up early, or did you mean Nov, or ......ummmmm :wink:
lol I had my weeks mixed up looking at the calender :oops: Guess I want to speed thing up and get to Christmas early :wink:
Thanks for pointing it out welsfyr.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Where am I from?

Just joined. I'm from St Albert, AB, Canada.

Ordered my Compass late August, it was built in September and picked up 20 October. Driven only 2100 km so far. Couple of trips on the highway, got the cruise control - great stuff.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i am from Tijuana, Mexico but I am living in Orange County, CA due to school...I dont know about the weather with you guys but here its just craaazy!! hotter than summer.. :oops:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts