My Jeep Compass Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Live in Missouri. Center of the state, near one of the largest man made lakes in 1939.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I live in Woodbridge Ontario, another Canadian :p Still waiting for my Compass, ordered on April 11... 8)

·
Registered
109 Posts
A small city on the south shore of Montreal, in Quebec, Canada.

Varennes more precisely.

RedVortex

·
Registered
30 Posts
Upstate NY, Syracuse here.

Besides Flybynight, it looks like alot of us compass owners reside in the "colder" areas of North America.

:shock:

·
Registered
31 Posts
we should open up a little google maps for all the jeep compass owners and each person can just put a little flag from where they are at... 8)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I am originally from Rochester, NY which is why i had to have the 4x4 version in case i ever live where it snows again but, currently i am in Panama City, Florida!

·
Registered
656 Posts
we should open up a little google maps for all the jeep compass owners and each person can just put a little flag from where they are at... 8)
That would be soooo cooool.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
That would be soooo cooool.
That would be a cool idea, we do it on another forum I'm on and it's neat to see where everyone is! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
656 Posts
No Irons or Woods, give me a paddle please.

Looks like canoe land to me IronWoodca.
Good on you.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Well i stay at Folsom.I have been here since my childhood.and now i work here.Its a nice place.
Wonder if Johnny Cash would have agreed?

21 - 40 of 51 Posts