My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
I have a garage that is very busy but very orderly and clean. I mop my epoxied floor each week! I even have carpet in some areas. Yours looks just as clean! You should see some of my neighbors garages! Oy! They are like a landfill!!:eek: Course not everyone has OCD like me!:rolleyes: I think YOU do!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Wow, Mr Clean would be pleased. where is the bed I could camp out in there in style!!

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
OMG................can't show you pics of mine..............it's a garage............for the bikes, golf clubs, skis, paint cans, tools, ladder.........oh yeah and the Compass once in awhile.......
raw cement floor, not painted but very pratical........ :)

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Unfortunately, I don't have a garage, just a nice carport. Very nice garage there COMPASSDL, definitely very clean! :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
381 Posts
I don't even have a carport, just a parking lot. Feel free to take up a collection so I can at least get a tent for my spot.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I have a 2 car garage. If I can figure a way not to crack the lens on the camera, I may try to do before and after shots. Of course I have to fiqure out what "after" will look like still.
I guess I can start with Before and go from there.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
I don't even have a carport, just a parking lot. Feel free to take up a collection so I can at least get a tent for my spot.
Yes. I, like Smokey, do not have the luxury of a carport let alone a garage. ~sob~...
So I guess that makes that two collections, lol! Would car covers work in the meantime? :)

- Cherokee

·
Registered
381 Posts
Excellent, now I just have to build the A-frame for it.

·
Registered
381 Posts
That's ok, I went home to the farm this past weekend. Maybe the rain will wash some of the mud off.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts