My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do u guys and galls think 1.5 or 1.25 inch spacers are better or more worth the money I got 235/65/17 tires on the way so looking into spacers right now

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So what do u guys and galls think 1.5 or 1.25 inch spacers are better or more worth the money I got 235/65/17 tires on the way so looking into spacers right now
afew of people tell me that 1.5 will make my tires stick out to much from the jeep fender

·
Super Moderator
530 Posts
I run 235/65/17 with 1.25" spacers and the tires barely stick out at all.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Okay this maybe a stupid question. But im looking at some spacers that say they are 5x4.5 to 5x5 doesnt that mean that our stock wheels will not fit? Im so confused.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay this maybe a stupid question. But im looking at some spacers that say they are 5x4.5 to 5x5 doesnt that mean that our stock wheels will not fit? Im so confused.
Yes they wont fit the stock bolt pattern is 5x4.5 and 5x5 is a different pattern

·
Registered
28 Posts
Okay good thing I caught that haha! I just ordered some 1.25 spacers should be here soon!!! They dont adapt to any other size so I should be good!

·
Super Moderator
530 Posts
I just got hubcentric aluminum ones off ebay,

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is exactly what I want to do! I have 235/65/17 kumho Road venture AT51 in my mind to buy. I haven't been able to see if anyone has put bigger tires on the newer 6 spd automatic transmission. Do you have the FDII cvt?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts