My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im Looking to put wheel well trim on my 2014 compass im looking for something like that comes on the FDII the trim on that wheel well and on another note dose eneyone has the part no. or a plce to order the bumper that comes on the FDII the one with the more clearance and I think it looks better also

·
Registered
25 Posts
I've just ordered the fdii front bumper from my jeep dealership. It was by far the cheapest option. They may require the Vin off a fdii model to order the part. But with a little digging and the process of elimination could be your best friend for finding a part number. But the one that I came up with for Mopar Canada was 68109862-AA FASCIA 23-034-007.
But on the fender flares, there are a couple options on ebay but the intnl. Shipping was not worth some plastic 3m stickers.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've just ordered the fdii front bumper from my jeep dealership. It was by far the cheapest option. They may require the Vin off a fdii model to order the part. But with a little digging and the process of elimination could be your best friend for finding a part number. But the one that I came up with for Mopar Canada was 68109862-AA FASCIA 23-034-007.
But on the fender flares, there are a couple options on ebay but the intnl. Shipping was not worth some plastic 3m stickers.
I see thank you for the part no. from mopar and ill look into the dealer as well and ive seen the onces on ebay are a lot not cheap by no means which is to much for something so small

·
Registered
42 Posts
Do you have a picture of this bumper?

·
Super Moderator
534 Posts
Can you explain what you mean by wheel well trim, other than the front lower part of the bumper there isn't anything specific to the FDII models.

·
Super Moderator
534 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts