My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm talking about a navigational/directional compass, you know, N, S, E and W. The best I can see is that there usually is an EVIC (electronic vehicle information center) in the instrument cluster. Picture shown. The tach has a display with trip a, trip b, temp, and odometer reading in the half moon shape display. The speedometer doesn't have anything underneath the gauge. It's just mirrored plastic. I have a 2017 Compass 4x2 Latitude model. The body style is the old body style, not the new one that just came out. I've looked through the entertainment center for the compass but I can't find it. I've got the upgraded entertainment system that's touch screen w/ backup camera. Could there be anywhere it's hiding that I'm just missing?

My theory is that the Compass I have is the last model year for that Compass and they ran out of parts for it. Rather than ordering more for a car that's being replaced in 6 mo they left it out. Hopefully, I'm wrong on that.

I test drove a couple older Jeep Compasses and never saw one with anything different in the instrument cluster.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts