My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen a couple people from this forum over on the jeepforums site.

Shump-o and King and I think one other. I was just wondering who else uses it too and how they feel about it.

eze

·
Registered
142 Posts
I am and also on the Patriot forum.

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Traitors.......................................................................
So am I too................to compare .........LOL

·
Registered
57 Posts
I like the variety of the different forums. I go to jeepforum because that was the first forum I found, Gramps is also a really good guy. I then found this site and I feel it has really grown quickly with all of the C4C Compasses. I go to jeeppatriot and the caliber forums for ideas and how to's on a lot of things - the cars are so similar it is easy to find info.

They each have their own place!

·
Registered
250 Posts
I like the variety of the different forums. I go to jeepforum because that was the first forum I found, Gramps is also a really good guy. I then found this site and I feel it has really grown quickly with all of the C4C Compasses. I go to jeeppatriot and the caliber forums for ideas and how to's on a lot of things - the cars are so similar it is easy to find info.

They each have their own place!
It's good to have you here. Yes, there is more to life than the Jeep Compass, but this is a good place to share our Jeep experiances with the Compass.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Compass forums and RamForumZ, here, but also CaliberForumZ and Raptor SVT ForumZ, all great sites!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I started on JeepForum because I have friends with Jeeps and were on there. I later found this site and the Patriot forum.

Back when I first discovered this site, it was not nearly as busy as it is now. The Compass subforum on JeepForum used be the most active one. Looks like that's turned around.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts