My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone the seller says they are from a renegade.

Will these work on the 17 a compass (new body)

Factory OEM Alloy Wheels
SIZE: 18" X 7"

BOLT PATTERN: 5 X 127

OFFSET: 40

PART NUMBER: NA

PERCENTAGE OF YOUR COOLNESS THAT WILL INCREASE: 45%

FINISH

GUNMETAL GREY]POLISHED GOODNESS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
111 Posts
The 2nd generation Compass and the Jeep Renegade both use 5 x 110 bolt pattern, so if the bolt pattern you posted above is correct, they will NOT fit.

·
960 Posts
See if the seller will let you do a trial fit. I bought some wheels from a guy locally for my Patriot. He let me do a trial fit in his driveway. In my case they fit and I bought them.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Here are my 2019 Compass Sport rim specs:

Rim Technical Information.
Rim = 6.5 J x 16, ET40, Lugs = 5x110 mm
Offset of 40mm
Center hub bore is 65.1mm

This is a 16 inch rim however I would think that the upgraded 17 inch rims on the 2ed gen. would also be the same mounting pattern. So I would suspect not a direct fit. There are 110 mm to 127 mm adapters however. If you were going to put wider tires on the extra thickness of the adapter would give more side clearance.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Here is a wheel size link that you can check for size as well. You may want the sellers year and model vehicle info and check about the 127 mm.

www.wheel-size.com

·
Registered
88 Posts
Whoops did not read the op throughly enough. You are100% correct if bolt pattern as stated they will not bolt straight on without hub bolt adapters.

·
Registered
202 Posts
These did not come off a Renegade if bolt pattern is 5x127. All you need to do is flip one of the wheels you have pictured and take a couple pictures of the back side of the wheel. There the bolt pattern and offset will be impregnated into the wheel. They also look way to wide to have come off a Renegade. IMO they look more like a wheel that came off a Jeep Wrangler Sahara.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello everyone the seller says they are from a renegade.

Will these work on the 17 a compass (new body)

Factory OEM Alloy Wheels
SIZE: 18" X 7"

BOLT PATTERN: 5 X 127

OFFSET: 40

PART NUMBER: NA

PERCENTAGE OF YOUR COOLNESS THAT WILL INCREASE: 45%

FINISH

GUNMETAL GREY]POLISHED GOODNESS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think there is a little misunderstanding... Wheels I can see on your pic should be from Compass MX (MY17->), standard equipment in Limited version since MY19 (EU markets). Size should be "18/5x110/65,1/ET40... am I right?

Have you checked what is written on the back side of rims?

I haven't heard these rims are used in Renegade or other Jeep model... However they should fit to Renegade as parameters of wheels are the same.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts