My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have issues with this? I have a brand new compass, but right at the top left of the windshield there is a slight leak. I took it to dealer and they kept it for the entire day but "couldn't find the source.." Probably just didn't feel like working that day. Anyways, anybody know what this is?

Thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
My 2014 never had this issue, have you had some cold days this winter.. My only thought would be if water was in the cracks already and froze it would cause gaps to allow water in.. I've experienced this on my last vehicle

·
Registered
436 Posts
Anybody have issues with this? I have a brand new compass, but right at the top left of the windshield there is a slight leak. I took it to dealer and they kept it for the entire day but "couldn't find the source.." Probably just didn't feel like working that day. Anyways, anybody know what this is?

Thanks
Hey 2016jeepcompassbuild,

Have you considered having the vehicle diagnosed at a separate FCA dealership?

·
Registered
1,897 Posts

Thanks
Why aren't you at the dealer to get this fixed ????

The dealer will likely have the windshield removed and resealed again rather than trying to patch an area guess as water can be entering at a different point than it comes out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts