My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What items do you wish were available for a 2nd gen Compass that’s not in the market.

I’m working with a local fabrication company that’s using my Jeep for the next few weeks to fit items like roof rack, rock rails, lift kit and a front brush guard with winch. What other items do you wish we could have???

We’ll call this the before photo.

Attachments

·
977 Posts
I guess I'm old school. I'd prefer fewer gizmos. I'd like wind-down windows and manual door locks. Really I would.

The one obvious oversight in the 2nd Gen Compass is no cubby in the dash like my old Patriot had. I drove Wifey's Patriot last night and darn I miss mine!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Anything with recovery points. Us non-trailhawk people are SOL if we get stuck. I'd like something I can easily use to get unstuck

·
Registered
3 Posts
I can think a few for fab/shop:

LED Light Bar brackets that mount to OEM/Factory points on Roof (e.g. Under OEM Roof Rails).
Bullbar/Safari-Bar and/or rock-crawler bumper with winch plate.

And probably not related to capabilities of a fab company but I've been looking for a reliable shark-fin antenna retrofit (like Grand Cherokee has) iso the mast type that comes OEM as it gets in the way when loading/unloading my kayak and I've already broke it once.

·
977 Posts
A prop rod for the under deck storage in the rear. It is challenging to scrounge around looking for something under there while holding the deck up with one hand (or my head)? We've got one for the hood.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts