My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am trying to locate a Wix brand oil filter for the 2.4L in our Compasses. The part number is 57073 but I can't locate a dealer near me. The one that is listed on their website just recently closed. The other ones are not "near bye" at all and definitely not worth the drive. Does anyone know where to buy these filters? Online somewhere? Rockauto has them, but they're shipping is a bit on the high side. If I can't locate them anywhere else I'll just buy like a years worth from them.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Wix is one of those brands I trust without question. I have not tried them for the ZRX, but I use them on every other vehicle I own, including the HD. In 30 years of working on cars I have never heard of a failure of a Wix filter or caused by a Wix filter.

·
Premium Member
849 Posts
Wemn....welcome to the Forum my friend.....just that you know the Compass is a Jeep not a bike.........as refered in your post !!!!!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Hey guys, I am trying to locate a Wix brand oil filter for the 2.4L in our Compasses. The part number is 57073 but I can't locate a dealer near me. The one that is listed on their website just recently closed. The other ones are not "near bye" at all and definitely not worth the drive. Does anyone know where to buy these filters? Online somewhere? Rockauto has them, but they're shipping is a bit on the high side. If I can't locate them anywhere else I'll just buy like a years worth from them.
Look up NAPA their Gold filters are Wix.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts