My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Compass Latitude
80 Posts
love plasti dip!, I used on the wheel center caps: soapy water, 3 coats of plasti dip, attached the jeep logo letters and 3 coats of clear coat, I thinking of doing the same with all the black trim around the jeep ... :cool:
I Plasti dipped my wheels back in July last year and love the look of them. Was debating on getting new wheels when I got some ATR tires but went the cheaper route. Already got some scuffs from some light off-roading and season roads. Due for a new coat maybe one of these days.

Love the look of the red interior accents. Never thought about coloring inside but man that does pop real well!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tell me how to do the flag on the exterior logo and steering wheel. I’m not knowledgeable enough for this stuff. What a beautiful job. Thank You for sharing 🇺🇸🇺🇸
here's the 2 online websites that i get the vinyl stickers from, these 2 sites have lots of stuff (vinyl decals/stickers) for the jeep brand... just input your jeep info N viola!! :cool:

32 Posts
Couple of updated pics! 🤟😎👍
Nice, looks like you and I shop at the same aftermarket LED light store, haha. Ali Express?

Rectangle Automotive lighting Funeral Road surface Font

(obviously still have the protective plastic on them) One day I'll actually get this mounted on the Compass too! :rolleyes:

But I finally got around to hyperdipping the emblems (going for a full chrome delete when done) and installing the mopar window air deflectors this past weekend, so at least progress in actually being made. This will actually be next most likely. I'd like to knock out the vvivid wrap to the lights to smoke them out first, but I'm worried about damaging it when installing the bull bar, so we'll see...

Really wanted to take some pics to finally post after I washed her today, but as soon as I was done and taking her on a drying-drive on the 407.....yep, big thunder storm. Should have expected it, I did the rain dance afterall, lol.

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Compass Latitude
80 Posts
Did you get that hood decal online and put it on by yourself or from a local shop and they did it? I'm looking to get one to stand out from the other compasses but I can't settle on anything at the moment. I dig the mountains, I was looking at American flags, Sasquatch, bald eagles and all kinds of other stuff and I just can't make up my mind.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Did you get that hood decal online and put it on by yourself or from a local shop and they did it? I'm looking to get one to stand out from the other compasses but I can't settle on anything at the moment. I dig the mountains, I was looking at American flags, Sasquatch, bald eagles and all kinds of other stuff and I just can't make up my mind.
I mostly order from eBay, amazon and online vinyl decals website N I do all work myself, I like to learn about the process... ✌😎

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice, looks like you and I shop at the same aftermarket LED light store, haha. Ali Express?

View attachment 16437

(obviously still have the protective plastic on them) One day I'll actually get this mounted on the Compass too! :rolleyes:

But I finally got around to hyperdipping the emblems (going for a full chrome delete when done) and installing the mopar window air deflectors this past weekend, so at least progress in actually being made. This will actually be next most likely. I'd like to knock out the vvivid wrap to the lights to smoke them out first, but I'm worried about damaging it when installing the bull bar, so we'll see...

Really wanted to take some pics to finally post after I washed her today, but as soon as I was done and taking her on a drying-drive on the 407.....yep, big thunder storm. Should have expected it, I did the rain dance afterall, lol.

No Ali express ... Just eBay, amazon N some other online stores

1 - 20 of 38 Posts