My Jeep Compass Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2018 Jeep Compass Latitude
83 Posts
love plasti dip!, I used on the wheel center caps: soapy water, 3 coats of plasti dip, attached the jeep logo letters and 3 coats of clear coat, I thinking of doing the same with all the black trim around the jeep ... :cool:
I Plasti dipped my wheels back in July last year and love the look of them. Was debating on getting new wheels when I got some ATR tires but went the cheaper route. Already got some scuffs from some light off-roading and season roads. Due for a new coat maybe one of these days.

Love the look of the red interior accents. Never thought about coloring inside but man that does pop real well!

· Registered
83 Posts
Did you get that hood decal online and put it on by yourself or from a local shop and they did it? I'm looking to get one to stand out from the other compasses but I can't settle on anything at the moment. I dig the mountains, I was looking at American flags, Sasquatch, bald eagles and all kinds of other stuff and I just can't make up my mind.

· Registered
83 Posts
This is where you can find differents hood vinyl decals for your compass b... N also there's some side vinyl decals too ✌😎
Awesome I'm definitely gonna give that a look on my break later today.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts