My Jeep Compass Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Jeep Compass Latitude
73 Posts
This is where you can find differents hood vinyl decals for your compass b... N also there's some side vinyl decals too ✌😎
Awesome I'm definitely gonna give that a look on my break later today.

31 Posts
No Ali express ... Just eBay, amazon N some other online stores
I hear ya, I use Amazon, etc. a bunch as well. But a lot of their stuff (esp in this category) are just being resold or even drop-shipped from Ali vendors, so if I'm in no rush then I don't mind saving a bit of $ and getting them directly. They don't have the awesome free returns that Amazon Prime offers though, sadly.

31 Posts
What A difference make a can of black plasti dip and red vinyl letters/numbers decals
Man, I Hyperdipped my emblems about a week and a half ago, and the only part that really gave me heartburn was the "x" in the "4x4". The way they beveled it for the 3D effect leads each end of the "x" to terminate in a very acute point, and the dip just did not want to hold. Did the proper cleaning, tack layers, rest time in-between, and waited for the perfect temp/humidity, all to no avail. Any good tips from your experience?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Man, I Hyperdipped my emblems about a week and a half ago, and the only part that really gave me heartburn was the "x" in the "4x4". The way they beveled it for the 3D effect leads each end of the "x" to terminate in a very acute point, and the dip just did not want to hold. Did the proper cleaning, tack layers, rest time in-between, and waited for the perfect temp/humidity, all to no avail. Any good tips from your experience?
I used alcohol to clean the letters/numbers and used 3-4 coats of plasti dip, N give it 10-15 in between ea coat, hopefully that will help

21 - 32 of 32 Posts