·
Super Moderator
2019 Jeep Compass Latitude
248 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What lights did you use, and where did you buy them?
I actually used a cheap set that came from pep boys. They were 15 dollars. They came with a threaded housing and I drilled directly into the grill and screwed them in. Then I purchased a drl controller from amazon and wired them directly to the battery.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Jeep Compass Latitude
248 Posts
Thanks.

·
Registered
210 Posts
How is the KO2 tire noise on the highway...much more than stock? Also did you have any MPG drop with them? I am wanting to put a set on my truck when the factory ones give out. Thanks!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How is the KO2 tire noise on the highway...much more than stock? Also did you have any MPG drop with them? I am wanting to put a set on my truck when the factory ones give out. Thanks!
The noise is noticeable at 35+ mph but it’s not annoyingly loud. I would recommend.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looks great! I was actually thinking of doing something similar with the amber LEDs. Do you have any close up photos of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
What size tire did you end up with? I would like to go just a bit bigger with mine... also what lightbar did you install on top?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What size tire did you end up with? I would like to go just a bit bigger with mine... also what lightbar did you install on top?
I messaged you back but I’m responding here for others to see as well! Tires are 225/65r17 and fit without a problem. And the light bar is a 30in curved single row rough country. I wired all f my lights to toggle switches under the steering wheel. I will post pictures on that shortly.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I messaged you back but I’m responding here for others to see as well! Tires are 225/65r17 and fit without a problem. And the light bar is a 30in curved single row rough country. I wired all f my lights to toggle switches under the steering wheel. I will post pictures on that shortly.

·
Registered
65 Posts
wow love this. can I double like this ?? lol
sweet wheels and tires, and from what I'm reading you went this route with no spacers or lift?
what wheels are those? I'm thinking if I decide to keep this car might try something similar (still on the fence at the moment with the oil burning - arrrgg).
cheers

*Edit - just saw the title XD wheels with KO2 tires.
SWEET!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Hey just wanted to ask which model compass is that?
Looks like a trailhawk but wasn't sure.
Did you change part of the lower front bumper skirt?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ah, very nice! Sorry, last question, what brand of spacers? And so far it rides good?
Love the questions. Add me on Instagram @TrailhawkCRF for pics! The spacers are random ones from Amazon for the renegade actually. I went with the highest rated ones. Rides great! Really took away the skateboard look.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Any rubbing at all with no lift? You wouldn't happen to know the backspacing on those wheels would you? And how close it it, would a 1" wheel spacer work?
Thanks.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts