My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What lights did you use, and where did you buy them?
I actually used a cheap set that came from pep boys. They were 15 dollars. They came with a threaded housing and I drilled directly into the grill and screwed them in. Then I purchased a drl controller from amazon and wired them directly to the battery.

·
Registered
103 Posts
How is the KO2 tire noise on the highway...much more than stock? Also did you have any MPG drop with them? I am wanting to put a set on my truck when the factory ones give out. Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How is the KO2 tire noise on the highway...much more than stock? Also did you have any MPG drop with them? I am wanting to put a set on my truck when the factory ones give out. Thanks!
The noise is noticeable at 35+ mph but it’s not annoyingly loud. I would recommend.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks great! I was actually thinking of doing something similar with the amber LEDs. Do you have any close up photos of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
What size tire did you end up with? I would like to go just a bit bigger with mine... also what lightbar did you install on top?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What size tire did you end up with? I would like to go just a bit bigger with mine... also what lightbar did you install on top?
I messaged you back but I’m responding here for others to see as well! Tires are 225/65r17 and fit without a problem. And the light bar is a 30in curved single row rough country. I wired all f my lights to toggle switches under the steering wheel. I will post pictures on that shortly.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I messaged you back but I’m responding here for others to see as well! Tires are 225/65r17 and fit without a problem. And the light bar is a 30in curved single row rough country. I wired all f my lights to toggle switches under the steering wheel. I will post pictures on that shortly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts