My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been searching around trying to find a set of towers that would fit on the rails that my 2014 Compass Limited has. All I can find are the towers that would go onto the door frame. :-x I saw a pic of a Thule roof rack system on a similar compass, but I already have the crossbars for a Yakima system. Does anyone know where I can find the right towers? Also, looking at a hitch because I do have a hitch mounted bike rack that I would like to use, but my compass did not come with a receiver. Any suggestion on that? Found one for around $100 but I would probably have to have a professional install it considering you would have to cut out :wood: a piece of the rear fascia in order to install it. Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
286 Posts
this is a hitch I helped install on my buddys compass planning on getting one soon my self we did out self was so easy to put on and only 3 straight cuts at bottom on bumper to install there even a video on how to do it on the website

I've been searching around trying to find a set of towers that would fit on the rails that my 2014 Compass Limited has. All I can find are the towers that would go onto the door frame. :-x I saw a pic of a Thule roof rack system on a similar compass, but I already have the crossbars for a Yakima system. Does anyone know where I can find the right towers? Also, looking at a hitch because I do have a hitch mounted bike rack that I would like to use, but my compass did not come with a receiver. Any suggestion on that? Found one for around $100 but I would probably have to have a professional install it considering you would have to cut out :wood: a piece of the rear fascia in order to install it. Any help is appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts