My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i'm just kidding but today my engine mount went kaput in traffic. If you didnt know anybetter you would think I was sporting a boosted high performace motor. moves so much the Catalitic converter hits the Heatshield on the front subframe :nervous:
Extreme Torque!! | Facebook
History
45,000km Main Engine Mount was replaced under warranty
183,000km Time to Change Again...Great Quality Mopar Reliability :bravo:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is the least of my worries couple days before this my right baljoint started to clunk...i feel like i'm driving an old squeeky matress in a gravel pit LOL off to the shop in the norning sigh

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Where is that mount located. I usally have a look around while change oil. Yanking and pushing on members to see if there is movement or wear. Seems tight so far... shuuu..murphy might be bored and hear me.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where is that mount located. I usally have a look around while change oil. Yanking and pushing on members to see if there is movement or wear. Seems tight so far... shuuu..murphy might be bored and hear me.
It's located beside the catylic converter basically behind the engine. it connects the engine to the front subframe. there are 2 others one under the coolant overflow and one under the airbox grrrr

1 - 5 of 5 Posts