My Jeep Compass Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK folks... are you interested in having your own Compass photo gallery here? I can buy a script if there is enough demand. But in this day of free web galleries, is it worth it for me to buy, install, and maintain a photo gallery section here? Let me know your thoughts.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I know that once I get mine (a few weeks yet...) I will want to post pics of it, me, me in it, it doing things, me doing things in it, where its been, where I have been in it, etc etc etc

With that said, I don't think you should pay for the option of pics unless you think you could use it in other ways.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump!

Anyone else interested now that it's Nov/07? From what I can tell there's maybe only 2-3 people that want the ability to upload photos here. Speak up if you want that!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Webmaster said:
Bump!

Anyone else interested now that it's Nov/07? From what I can tell there's maybe only 2-3 people that want the ability to upload photos here. Speak up if you want that!!
Honestly, not a concern with me. If I want to post photos there are tons of free locations to choose from (besides the fact that I have my own domain). Like welshfyr stated though, you shouldn't have to pay for the options to include it into your site. There are tons of example scripts out ther that could easily be implimented into the site.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rommel543 said:
Honestly, not a concern with me. If I want to post photos there are tons of free locations to choose from (besides the fact that I have my own domain). Like welshfyr stated though, you shouldn't have to pay for the options to include it into your site. There are tons of example scripts out ther that could easily be implimented into the site.
The only reason I suggested I'd "buy" the script is I use PhotoPost Pro on all the other sites I manage. So for simplicity, I'd stick with it. It makes the management easier. Not that I'm opposed to a free solution. 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts