41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts

Hello :
2020 Jeep Compass Latitude 4x4
I have a RED cover
NO bolt or FUSE

Do not understand about the fuse and bolt with or without the nut as the metal plate is a HOT FEED !!!!!!
The RED BATTERY FEED Cable attached, goes thru a 250 amp fuse and feeds the rest of the fuses just like the MAIN breaker in a house panel.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Don't diesel engines have high compression and require a lot more starter power to turn over?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Wow, so maybe I'm not crazy! I was changing my air filter just the other day and thought it was odd to have those terminals exposed. I was tearing up the garage looking to see if I had taken it off previously and misplaced it. I'm glad I'm not the only one with that missing. I just tried to order one today. The part for the 2018 was in the range of $20-$30 before shipping. For the 2019 it was only $6, so I took a gamble on the 2019 part. I'll report back if it fits.

·
Registered
11 Posts
When I came across this post yesterday I thought it was super funny that morning I had literally bought and installed the nut.... Sorry
for anyones Jeep blowing up due to my actions. On the bright side now I know where I can install my aux power cable!

41 - 48 of 48 Posts