·
Registered
6 Posts
I just put Cooper 235 65R 17 tires on my 2018 compass sport. No rubbing and
very little loss of power, but looks great

·
Registered
12 Posts
Here are my 225/75r16 Ironman all country terrain tires (over 29" in diameter). No rubbing at all after driving for 3 days on all types of roads and bumps. The tires lifted my compass almost an entire inch. There is a good inch and a half between the tire and closest part that would rub.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here are my 225/75r16 Ironman all country terrain tires (over 29" in diameter). No rubbing at all after driving for 3 days on all types of roads and bumps. The tires lifted my compass almost an entire inch. There is a good inch and a half between the tire and closest part that would rub.
Looks great! Are these the stock compass rims, painted?(or dipped?)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just bought a 2018 Compass Sport 4x4, with stock 16s, those look good, glad to know they will fit

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, I have a Compass North from 2018 and I want to change snow tires to summer ones (the weather is finally changing in Montreal :p)

My jeep has at the moment a 235 r18 50 tire.

I have some questions, do you think there is space to put some 245s?? I think they might make it look better... anyone has pictures with tires like that in a compass?

I want to change the rims as well, not only the tires, I'm looking at some RTX rims... but first I need to know if what I want is possible.

I was thinking in putting a 245 55 r18 with a 18x7.5 rims, does anyone have fitted this tires without problems or without adding equipment or changing the CPU settings?

If it is only possible adding stuff, I read somewhere that I have to add the 25mm spacers...

What is the biggest tire I can put without making modifications to the compass?

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
We maxed out at 235/65-17 on our rig, wearing 17" Wrangler JKU wheels.

You didn’t use a lift kit or anything except the wheel spacers correct ? My goal is to use a lift kit and get the 245/65-17’s I want on it ... and with the spacers and 1.5 to 2” lift kit, I think I’ll be safe lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
You'll have some rubbing at full lock. But otherwise good. I'm running 235/65-17 Atturo Trail Blade XTs w/1.5" wheel spacers on my 2018.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Okay cool, I was actually thinking of actually doing your exact with Toyo open country and the wheel spacers. Thanks for the quick response!

81 - 100 of 113 Posts